Having taken a small gap break for the spring holidays, we’re back again and following hot on the heels of our previous posts that introduced Objet’s revolutionary ABS-like material for simulating engineering plastics and Objet VeroClear for printing water-clear transparent prototypes and parts.
We now have a new white paper to accompany the launch of both new materials; “New Advances in Rapid Prototyping using Inkjet-based 3D Printing”. It’s an insightful eye-opener into exactly how far rapid prototyping has now advanced thanks to inkjet-based 3D printing technologies.
- The major advantages of inkjet-based 3D printing for model visualization and verification purposes
- How to achieve best fit and form testing
- New application possibilities using Objet’s clear transparent material
- How to achieve best functional testing
- New application possibilities using Objet’s ABS-like material
The white paper is free to download right here.