Here at Objet HQ we put together this nice little video to run at one of our exhibition booths. I also thought it might interest some of our readers as it nicely demonstrates both the breadth and depth of Objet's 3D printing capabilities, as we stand so far in 2012.
The video includes (in no particular order):
- Most of our 3D printers (particularly the larger Objet Eden and Connex ranges)
- A nice range of rigid opaque 3D models including a blender prototype (in Objet VeroBlue and VeroWhitePlus)
- Some clear transparent prototypes (a wine goblet, mouse cover and faucet parts)
- Some very cool parts printed in ABS-like Digital Material (a functioning skateboard, a foldable stool and various snap-fit clips)
- Our high temperature 3D printing material (used in a car air-con system and a painted coffee cup prototype with boiling water in)
- Some digitally produced dental parts as used by digital dental labs
- Some functional 3D printed bike parts as used by Trek Bikes
- Acoustic amplifier prototypes as used by Fishman
- And many multi-material 3D printed parts produced on the Objet Connex machines such as a human hand (for surgery planning), a drill and more.