Once again Stratasys is expanding the world of digital dentistry with a dental 3D printer that sets new standards for price and performance. The new, affordable Objet30 Dental Prime levels the playing field for smaller labs by bringing professional quality digital dentistry applications right to the desktop.
Here are three big reasons why smaller dental lab owners should be smiling:
- One Affordable 3D Printer Does Just About Everything
Simply put, this compact dynamo lets smaller dental labs easily produce a wide range of dental models and appliances in-house with unparalleled precision — anything from crown and bridge stone models or casting patterns for removable partial dentures to diagnostic wax-ups and surgical guides.
- Choose From Two Print Modes: High Quality and High Speed
The “High Quality” mode 3D prints models with superior surface finish and the intricate, delicate features required for precise fittings on crown, bridge and prosthetic models (in 16-micron layers). The “High Speed” mode 3D prints at accelerated speeds to produce orthodontic models and surgical guides with increased productivity (in 28-micron layers).
- Big Versatility with Three Different PolyJet Materials at Your Disposal
Choose from three PolyJet 3D printing materials:
- VeroDentPlus (MED690) – dark beige material that offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability to create intricate models.
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610) – medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement; essential for producing surgical guides and investment castings for chromium cobalt removable partial denture (RPD) frames.
- VeroGlaze (MED620) – opaque bio-compatible material with A2 shading designed to provide accurate color matching; ideal for veneer try-ins, diagnostic wax-ups and clear aligner trays.
By enabling smaller dental labs to produce their own models and appliances in-house, the Objet30 Dental Prime 3D Printer reduces the need for outsourcing and enables them to be more competitive.
“The introduction of the compact, versatile Objet30 Dental Prime 3D Printer continues Stratasys’ commitment to providing a variety of solutions to meet the different needs of dental and orthodontic labs, small and large. This addition to our entry-level desktop family brings superior-quality 3D printing available to all dental labs who want to provide competitive digital dentistry services to their clients,” said Steffen Mueller, General Manager, Dental Solutions at Stratasys.
This post is also available in: Portuguese (Brazil)